Rates & Insurance
- $ 200 for initial psychotherapy assessment
- $165 for 50 minute psychotherapy sessions
- Psychological Evaluation Rates (these rates include direct testing, scoring of testing procedures, report writing time, and feedback session)
- Rates for General Psychological evaluations (not including Autism evaluations) begin at $1765. This rate may increase depending on the number of hours spent on the case.
- Rates for Autism Evaluations begin at $2120. This rate may increase depending on the number of hours spent on the case.
Insurance may decrease patient responsibility, please provide information regarding your insurance plan when contacting the office for a better estimate of patient responsibility. Please note estimates are provided based on information obtained from your insurance provider and are not a guarantee of insurance coverage or payment.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment via PayPal and you can pay directly on my site on this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!